The work of building better futures is work that we must do together, and we are always looking for dynamic and passionate individuals who are interested in making a difference to join our team as volunteers. Volunteering with TFP is an opportunity be a part of making worldwide impact with a young and growing international nonprofit organisation.
We are seeking volunteers with a range of skills and competencies. As a volunteer, you will be an integral part of our team. Depending on your skillset and interests, volunteer roles and responsibilities may fall under the following focus areas:
- Communication and outreach, including social media, video, press releases, website content.
- Graphic design
- Analytics (specifically skilled use of Excel)
- Event Planning (experience in digital logistics and online conference planning is highly valued)
- Role duration: minimum one month, flexible
- Time Commitment: average 5-20 hours per week (depending on your role and interest)
- Able to work remotely, collaboratively, and to self-organize
- Excellent communications skills, written and spoken, in English
- Good knowledge of MS Office and social media platforms
What We Offer
As a Volunteer Staff member, you will be considered a part of the Futures Project team. You’ll have the opportunity to interact with and support innovators who are working on innovative and impactful projects all around the world. You’ll be a part of growing a small, international nonprofit with a global network from the ground up. You’ll work in a collaborative environment with motivated individuals and sharp thinkers.
How to Apply
Please submit a CV and a letter of interest. In your letter of interest, please clearly indicate which of the above focus areas you are most interested in, what relevant skills you have, and what time commitment you’d like to make. Please send your application materials by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We review applications on a rolling basis. Note: if you are a current student interested in using this role to fulfill an internship requirement, please indicate this in your letter of interest.